HOST & EMCEE
This is what I’ve done over the past several days.
And to reinforce how busy I’ve been, I will simple write a bulleted list, because I am still at work and do not have the time to write it with more witty or intelligent phrasing.
– I was on the cover of 24 Hours
– My story’s headline made the front page
– I filmed, edited and posted my second video online
– I had my President’s Ambassadorial Team Christmas dinner at a local golf course on Sunday
– On Monday, I joined the 24 Hours crew at their Christmas shindig on Granville Island
– I interviewed Vancouver Airport Authority spokespeople, UBC professors, church ministers and cabinet ministers
– I sat in on my first conference call to California
– And I encountered my first information embargo today while attending a B.C. Cancer Research press conference
So much has gone on that I keep having to remind myself that Christmas is a mere three days away!
To quote magician Professor Hinkle from Frosty the Snowman, I’ve just been “busy, busy, busy.”