HOST & EMCEE
I stumbled across a post out in the blogosphere titled “75 Happiness Quotes to Live By,” and thought I’d share. After all, it’s a Saturday, the sun is shining, it’s summertime: What’s not to be happy about?
Here were some of my favourites:
10. If you settle for just anything, you’ll never know what you’re truly worthy of.
25. In life, you get what you put in. Everything comes back around.
31. […] Compare yourself to who you were yesterday.
42. You are always free to do something that makes you smile.
53. Sometimes you need to be alone to reflect on life. Take time out to take care of yourself. You deserve it.
54. The good things we build end up building us.
56. The difference between who you are and who you want to be, is what you do.
63. When you find yourself cocooned in isolation and despair and cannot find your way out of the darkness, remember that this is similar to the place where caterpillars go to grow their wings.
71. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
73. Sometimes you just have to look back at your past and smile about how far you’ve come.
74. Just because it didn’t last forever, doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth your while.